Current Job Openings
Communication Mark is looking for a Grants/Project Manager to support our growing team. This is a key role in our organization. You will be responsible for the Movement and Draft Review for our client projects.
Our ideal candidate is someone who values structure and communication. You will need to quickly learn our online project management system and step in to assist our Chief Operating Officer and carefully steward our client communications and deliverables.
- Maintain status of projects, report/resolve any problems or delays.
- Perform reviews of draft grant proposals, inquiries, reports, etc.
- Work in a collaborative nature with team members and clients to advance the long-term fundraising goals of nonprofit organizations.
- Five or more years of experience writing and/or reviewing grant applications.
- Proven track record of successful prospect research a plus.
- Two or more years of project management expertise and experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in grant proposal writing and reviewing, request for proposal fundamentals, and case statement development.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with a focus on listening to client needs.
- Expert-level technical proficiency with MS Office and project management applications.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail.
Compensation, Benefits, and Other Details
- $52,000 salary.
- Potential for annual bonus based on performance.
- Home-based employment.
- Generous paid time off.
- Home office stipend.
- Health insurance stipend.
- Paid staff development opportunities available.
About Communication Mark: We are a 100% remote, full-service provider of proposal writing and related fundraising services based in Asheville, NC. We work with nonprofit organizations of all types and sizes nationwide. Our mission is to inspire stewardship, growth and service through communication. We fulfill our mission through extensive collaboration and teamwork, bound together by a passion for helping people change communities.
How to Apply
Please apply via our posting on Indeed. Thank you!