Current Job Opening
Communication Mark, a national grant writing firm, is looking for talented, experienced writers to join its growing team of professionals dedicated to bringing about positive change. Part-time Grant Writers are currently needed, with potential transition to full time employment.
Mastery of grant proposal writing fundamentals, with at least three years of consistent experience and success serving nonprofit or government agencies; excellent communication skills; passion for personal growth, community service, and positive change; conscientious and detail oriented; strong work ethic; ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Responsive during regular business hours.
Consulting experience is a plus. Enthusiasm for, and skill with, problem solving and decision making; Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Remote contract position.
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Strategize the framing of grant applications, including content of needs statements, project methods, outcomes, project sustainability, etc.
- Draft grant-related text for nonprofit organizations, including grant applications, inquiries, and reports.
- Interface with Communication Mark clients and grantmaker representatives to gather information related to tasks.
- Conduct online research to gather data.
- Produce at least 15 billable hours of work for clients per week.
About Communication Mark: We are a 100% remote, full-service provider of proposal writing and related fundraising services based in Asheville, NC. We work with nonprofit organizations of all types and sizes nationwide. Our mission is to inspire stewardship, growth and service through communication. We fulfill our mission through extensive collaboration and teamwork, bound together by a passion for helping people change communities.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples to email@example.com. Please also include your hourly rate. Thank you!